Danville Area Community College Higher Learning Center - Hoopeston will be offering classes for Fall 2021. Fall classes begin August 23.
For more information or to register call 217-283-4170 or visit in person at 847 E. Orange St., Hoopeston, IL.
Fall Degree Credit Classes begin August 23, 2021
• ENGL-101 (Rhetoric and Composition I); Mon. & Wed.; 2-3:15PM
• ENGL-101 (Rhetoric and Composition I); Wed.; 6-8:40PM
• ENGL-102 (Rhetoric and Composition II); Tues. 6-8:40PM
• SPCH-101 (Oral Communication); Wed.; 6-8:40PM
• SOCY-100 (Sociology); Tues. & Thurs.; 2-3:15PM
• HITT-115 (Patho-Physiology and Pharmacology) - HYBRID; Wed.; 6-8PM
• HLTH-102 (First Aid and Personal Safety); Tues.; 6-8PM
• BOFF-140 (Medical Terminology); Wed.; 6-8:30PM
• MATH-107 (Appl. Math Concepts); Mon.-Wed.; 4-5:40PM
• CBUS-150 (Bus. Computer Systems); Thurs.; 6-8PM
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or firstname.lastname@example.org.