Danville Area Community College’s Dual Credit program allows high school students to take college-level courses and receive college and high school credits. The completed courses and grades are recorded on both the high school transcript and college transcript. The courses must be approved by the high school in advance. The Fall 2021 term begins August 23.
DACC offers 4 Dual Credit Options:
Traditional Dual Credit
• Students take courses at DACC (day or night), online, or at the high school, during their high school day. Courses are transfer and career oriented
• 14+ Career Programs offered in partnership with the high schools and VVEDS. Students are transported to DACC for classes.
Project Lead the Way
• Pre-Engineering program; courses are on DACC campus
• Program for Juniors and Seniors who are experiencing barriers toward high school completion. Courses are career and transfer oriented.
For more information about Dual Credit:
• Contact your High School Counselor for your options and permission.
• Contact Amie Musk, DACC Academic Advisor at 217-443-8750 or firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance on future, college degree requirements.
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.